Saturday, March 22, 2014

WHEN DO GIRLS GROW UP?!

When do girls grow up? Yes, we hear that females mature faster than men, but I really question this social belief.  More specifically when do women realize that “bad guys” are really bad for them and don’t provide anything? (P.s. please excuse the grammar and spelling errors, i had to just get this out)

A woman tonight (Young), was being approached by my friend, who by the way was pouring it on.  Walks on the beach stuff. Suddenly, I ask her a question about her and her friends, trying to figure out who's who. She started to talk to me for a minute before my very well educated and cool friend continued his play.  Perhaps giving romantic one-liners he really believes.  At some point (don't ask me when, I can't remember), she shifts towards me and asks me. “Your friend told me what he could offer me, what can you?”  I looked in her eyes and said, “Nothing, I don’t know you” She then grabbed my face and kissed me (yes I’m a germa-phobe, so you can imagine how I tried to pull back). She explained to our group that she was attracted to me, and if it came down to my friend, or me it would be me. Why? Because I didn't show interest?  Cause I was just cool, sitting there?  She did tell me that she was attracted to me for some reason. 

But in the end of the day, the guy showing interest is wasting his time?  Because the "cool" guy sitting next to them is creating mystery, mystic, because he’s not participating?  I was just being respectful and letting my friend do his thing.  This is fucking silly to me. So when do girls really grow up and realize that good men are not only hard to find, you just need to realize that you want them.
Me not being interested in her should not be mistaken for sexy or mysterious.  Ugh!Really? I just had to much shit on my mind. I was not playing games and not even attracted to her.  Come on! So when do when realize they need to entertain men/guys that are interested in them and would probably treat them better than some like me who at the moment, wasn’t really mentally present. NOT cause I didn’t want her, or playing some game, but I was just thinking about the show edit I have to do on Monday! That’s not cool, or mysterious.  Really? Ugh!


1 comment: