Thursday, August 8, 2013

Changing A Man: “A moment in the life excerpt.”

“Yes, you may think I’m in the circle of the “Other” guy, the guy you can’t marry. I completely understand that because I put myself there. I’m good at it. I’ve been there my whole life. But now, I’m at the edge of that circle working my out...and that’s because of you. You’re the first woman that has inspired me to get out of that circle. To face some fears. To be not the other guy, but rather a better man. Your man. And I know, through my own doing and other forces of insecurities, I’ve created that circle, afraid to end the movie and start a life with the one I love. I know that when I do break out of that circle there’s a great chance that you would already be married and if so, that’s my fault. But I’m working hard to break through, for you...”

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been blogging and when I signed it, it brought me to your blog. I have always loved the voice in your writing.

    ReplyDelete